What Is RenoMark?
You may have heard of RenoMark or perhaps the logo looks familiar, but do you know why it’s important?
RenoMark is a program used across Canada to help identify professional contractors who have agreed to abide by a renovation-specific Code of Conduct. The RenoMark program has been endorsed by the Canadian Home Builders’ Association and the Ontario Home Builders’ Association.
As an accredited RenoMark professional, Copperstone believes strongly in its values. We have a commitment to quality and integrity and strive to meet or exceed the RenoMark Code of Conduct
THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A RENOMARK MEMBER:
- As a RenoMark member, we believe in professionalism. We are committed to the business and the industry. We pay annual dues and keep up-to-date on industry trends that help us to educate potential consumers.
- Legitimate business licences. We are not part of an underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate “fly-by-night” and “cash only” businesses.
- Our participation in the Renomark program provides us with information and education that we pass on to our customers. We are the first to know about changes in building codes, municipal requirements & health and safety regulations. This knowledge can help you to avoid disappointment by letting you know what you can and cannot do in a timely fashion.
- We are aware of the latest and greatest! We keep in touch with manufacturers, suppliers, and experienced sub-contractors and can tell you what’s new and where to get it.
- Working with a Renomark member means that you can have peace of mind knowing that you will get a fair and honest quote for your project and reliable start and finish dates. We keep communication flowing with our clients and ensure that you are 100% satisfied every step of the way.
- All RenoMark members comply with the association’s general code of ethics applicable to all members plus a renovation-specific code of conduct. It’s all about integrity. We treat our associates as we would want to be treated and we deal fairly with our sub-contractors and employees.
- We offer a wealth of advice. From the design stage through to completion, we can give you the technical advice you need to achieve designs you may not have thought possible. Our goal is to make your dream home or renovation a reality.
- The little things are tended to. Renomark program members ensure that all sub-contractors have Workers Compensation Board coverage and that necessary approvals and permits are in place. We get the insurance in place that we need for every job and have it on hand for you to review on demand.
- We offer you an up front warranty in writing on the work we do for you. Under the table deals leave you no recourse – so make sure your renovator spells it out on paper.
- We are also part of the Canadian Home Builders’ Association– Ottawa Region – a crucial first step in knowing that you’ve hired a professional.
Renomark = Confidence
When you work with us, you can have confidence that your project will be completed with the utmost care, respect, and quality. We’ll be with you every step of the way, and deliver a turnkey project that is beautiful, functional, and professionally handled.