We are seeking an experienced general labourer with a proficient understanding of all residential renovation aspects. Must be organized, detail oriented, have physical strength, endurance, and keep a schedule. Most importantly, you must be customer service oriented and a great team member.
- Cleaning and preparing job site.
- Loading and delivery of materials.
- Coordination of material needs and delivery schedule with the Lead Carpenter or Project Manager.
- Ability to use a variety of tools including but not limited to power drills, grinders, saws, etc.
- Maintaining job site safety and cleanliness.
- Ability to set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
- Production including; drywall, mud/taping, tile, hardwood, demolition, framing, trim, finishing, etc.
- Facilitating a healthy and positive workplace environment for colleagues and sub-trades.
*PLEASE NOTE: Other tasks not listed may be required.
- Must have a valid “G” licence.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Must be able to follow instructions rapidly and proficiently.
- 2-5 years experience as a general labourer.
- Physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance.
- First-Aid training.
- Fall Arrest training.