The Whittaker Kitchen: Better Layout and Style Upgrade
Transitional kitchen with two tone cabinetry, champagne finishes, and bright white accents. Full turn-key renovation with all labour, design and project management provided.
- Caesarstone quartz countertop and Cera Gres ceramic tile gracefully fade into the background.
- Two flanking windows on either side of the decorative chimney hood create a stunning focal point as you enter the space.
- Symmetry is achieved throughout the design, while maintaining a great working triangle.
- A curved breakfast ledge overlooking the lower level family room provides a place to eat while adding interest.
- Custom storage solutions; side pull-out pantry and tilting recycling centre.
- Window treatments custom made to suit the kitchen, dining room, and living room perfectly.
- Remove portion of wall to open kitchen into dining room.
In this split level home, the clients were convinced that their dream kitchen wasn’t achievable because of multiple openings on every wall. Two windows, a set of stairs, and a pass through to the living room made for difficult cabinetry placement.
The location of the stairs made it tricky to use the wall with the pass through, but by using custom cabinetry we were able to adjust the depth of the cabinets to fit within the narrow space. Our designer also choose to use strategic cabinet accessories to ensure storage was not compromised.