The Royal Orchard Kitchen: Storage Galore and a Unique Octagonal Eating Area
A new look and a focus on storage organization. Full turn-key renovation with all labour, design and project management provided.
- A combination of white painted and richly stained maple cabinetry with Cambria Waverton countertop and Lennon granite on the island.
- The Cambria Waverton creates the backsplash which features stainless steel behind the stove.
- New octagon bench seating with drawers and custom cushions.
- New hardwood flooring in family room refinished to match the kitchen flooring.
- Extensive lighting including pendants, pot lights, in-cabinet and under-cabinet lights.
- Plenty of cabinetry accessories including cabinetry rollouts, custom dividers over fridge, several built in cutlery inserts, swing-out wastebin, and more!
More storage was the number one goal in this space. Once we took an inventory of the client’s kitchenware we were able to plan accordingly to maximize functionality. Cabinetry rollouts, custom dividers over the fridge, and several built-in cutlery inserts and a swing-out waste bin all make working in this kitchen a breeze.
The unique shape of the eat-in area also made furniture placement tricky. By using custom cabinets to hug the perimeter and create bench seating, the seating area now doubles as extra storage space.