The Roseglen Pvt – More Storage in a Small Eat-In Kitchen
This redesigned layout allows for much desired additional storage while maintaining a sitting area in the kitchen. Full turn-key renovation with all labour, design and project management provided.
- Creamy white cabinets and Ginger Cambria countertop paired with a wall of soft gray cabinetry and Newport Cambria countertop for a spot of visual interest.
- New half wall at peninsula to support additional countertop overhang.
- Red oak site-finished flooring.
- Glass door cabinetry and open shelf are perfect for display.
- Extensive lighting including pendants, pot lights, in-cabinet and under-cabinet lights.
- Plenty of cabinetry accessories including spice racks, pullout recycling and garbage units, and several wood insert trays.
Angled corners always make designers scratch their head. Proper clearances were maintained around the doorway by using angled cabinets at the end of the runs. The clients had also requested a built-in eat-in table at dining height. By flanking it with two taller cabinets, the room feels balanced and symmetrical.