We believe that every successful renovation, no matter the scope, starts with a plan that needs to be established before any of the renovation work begins. This planning process helps us to get to know you and what you are looking to accomplish in your home. We strive to create a long term relationship with you so that we can help you for years to come.
- Our first step is to meet with you, usually in your home, to get to know what you are looking for in a renovation. We’ll take this time to get to know you and your vision for your space.
- Design concepts and drawings are critical to the success of any renovation project. If you already have a designer engaged, we are happy to work with them. Or, we can introduce a designer from our team to help as needed depending on the scope of the project. Don’t be surprised if we give you some homework between meetings. It’s important to narrow down what you are looking for during the planning stage.
- We’ll set up any additional meetings as needed to work through your vision and needs, in order to come up with a scope of work so we can give you a budgetary price. We will add allowances for specific material options if needed.
- Once we’ve got the crucial details all sorted out, we will present you with a written contract. We strive to detail everything on paper to provide clarity and a smooth process.
- At this point, we can start planning the execution. We will provide you with a timeline and we’ll be in constant communication with you as work progresses. We provide full project management so that you have minimum stress and maximum satisfaction.
- Now the phase that we’ve all been waiting for – we actually start swinging the hammers. Depending on the size and scope of the project this may take an hour, or may take months. Every job is different, and we are committed to working with you so that at each milestone in the project has clear and concise communication.
- All renovation projects have a milestone called “Substantial Completion”. At this point you, the homeowner, can begin to move back into and use the space we were renovating. Sometimes there are small items that we need to come back to fix or adjust. This is normal and should be expected. But it shouldn’t delay the “High 5’s” all around, as you look at your brand new, completed space.
From the design through to the completion we work with you to eliminate stress and worry that can come with this process. We endeavor to create a pleasant experience which will result in terrific memories down the road.