Scope of Work:
kitchen, laundry and powder room renovation
This kitchen needed a new layout. We removed a load bearing wall to expand the kitchen space and make room for a magnificent island, perfect for working at and socializing. Full turn-key renovation with all labour, design and project management provided.
- Removal of wall under stair area and rebuilt in a curve to maximize space. The island countertop is also cut to mimic the curved wall.
- Moved basement stairs and a window to accommodate new layout
- Two tone cabinetry paired with a carefully selected Ice Blue granite slab
- Hardwood flooring, sanded and refinished throughout
- Extensive plumbing with new locations for many fixtures and plenty of lighting including sconces, potlight and pendants at island
- Additional prep sink, perfect for multiple cooks
- The chimney hoodfan with backsplash tile to the ceiling makes for a fabulous feature wall